Couples who fail to conceive after more than a year of unprotected sex (6 months for women over 35) are considered to have an infertility problem. While both men and women are at risk of some degree of infertility, women over the age of 35 are particularly at risk of fertility-related conditions. Our clinic specializes in diagnosing and treating such conditions, and we encourage all couples, particularly at-risk couples, to consult with our highly trained team of fertility professionals to start your family's journey on the right foot.
The following are examples of symptoms that may affect a couple's fertility, and if present, a consultation should be made before trying to conceive:
- Women with irregular or no menstruation
- Women with a history of pelvic infections, appendix surgeries or other thoracic/abdominal surgeries
- Women with severe pain during menstruation
- Couples with a history of miscarriages
- Couples with a history of sexually transmitted diseases
- Men who have had testicular surgery, injury, or childhood infections such as mumps
- Men with sexual issues such as premature ejaculation and/or erectile dysfunction
Contact us to schedule your consultation today.